Armor Protective Packaging PVCIBAG4MB231746 VCI Poly Bag Prevents Rust, Corrosion on Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal, 4 Mil, 23" X 17" X 46", Blue (Pack of 100)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Armor Protective Packaging s VCI poly bags prevent rust and corrosion on ferrous metals (iron and steel) and other alloys. Each bag is made from polyethylene film containing Armor's VCI (volatile corrosion inhibitor) and protects multiple metals from corrosion in storage or shipment. Armor poly bags are transparent blue to allow for identification of contents and offer Armor's Bright Idea Technology, which allows for easy identification that VCI is present. Armor poly bags are clean and easy to use, heat-sealable, non-toxic and recyclable.
- ARMOR POLY
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.