Brady B-745 Outdoor Vinyl Diamond Right-to-Know Label Blanks - Pack Of 25
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- 1" Width
- 1" Height
- B-745 Outdoor Vinyl
- Pack Of 25
- Right-To-Know Label Blanks for MarkWare Software have a permanent, pressure sensitive adhesive backing. Labels are compatible for use with laser printers only. Each sheet contains 35 labels. Brady B-745 is a vinyl film with an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and a printable coating specially formulated for laser printers and toners. B-745 is designed for printing signs and labels used for safety, maintenance and general markings within a facility. As a material formulated specially for laser printers, the result is high resolution, good solvent resistance, smudge resistance and moderate to high temperature performance. 3-5 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climatic conditions, mounting techniques, and material.) 1 year when stored at 70 degrees fahrenheit (21degrees Celsius) and 40 percent to 50 percent R.H. Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive.
- Material Type: Vinyl Film (B-745)
- Number of Items: 25
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- LowerTemperature Range: 10 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Overall Height: 1 inches
- Overall Width: 1 inches
- Temperature Range: -40/180 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Label Blanks
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.