Martin Yale Manual Desktop Letter Folder - White (P6400)
A clever deal seeker from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adjusts for either letter or half fold
- Machines automatically fold paper when inserted
- Hand-fed, folds 1-3 sheets and accepts stapled sets
- Folds up to 36 letters a minute, 2,200 an hour
- Can be used with 8-1/2" x 11" paper, 16lb to 24lb. bond paper, 60gsm to 90gsm
- Easy to use and remove unlikely paper jams
- Desktop Letter/Half Folder is perfect for small jobs, small businesses, home offices, churches or associations. Folder automatically folds paper when inserted and adjusts for either letter or half folds with the turn of a knob. The folded documents fit perfectly into a No. 10 envelope. Use the P6400 to accurately fold up to 36 sheets a minute and 2,200 letter-size documents per hour. Acceptable paper weights range from 16 to 24 lb. bond. Paper folder folds up to three sheets at a time and accepts stapled sets. Automatic start/stop allows easy one-handed paper feeding. Small footprint lets you store it right on your desk.
- Martin Yale
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.