Quantum 6"Hx36"Wx24"D 400lb. Load Capacity Slanted Shelf - Chrome Finish
A clever deal seeker from KY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Slanted wire shelf for 36" x 24" (W x D) wire shelving unit
- All welded carbon steel construction and reinforced with wire trusses and struts for strength
- Chrome finish for durability and to resist dirt buildup and corrosion
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2 for use in food handling and processing, dry storage only
- 400 lb. load capacity, evenly distributed
- Quantum Storage Systems 2436SL-1 slanted wire shelf has an all welded carbon steel construction reinforced with wire trusses and struts for strength, a chrome finish for durability and to resist dirt buildup and corrosion, and fits most Quantum Storage Systems wire shelving units that are 36" wide and 24" deep. The slant on the shelf is six inches high. The shelf's open wire design permits air to circulate in the work environment, and resists dust build-up. Split conical sleeve adaptors help secure the shelf to the shelving posts. This shelf has a 400 lb. load capacity when distributed evenly across the shelf. This wire shelf meets National Sanitation Foundation/American National Standards Institute (NSF/ANSI) Standard 2 for use in food handling and processing, dry storage only.
- Load Capacity: 400 pounds
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Exterior Finish: Chrome
- Slanted Shelf
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.