Manhattan Contact CCD USB Barcode Scanner - 80mm Scan Width
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Manhattan Contact Barcode Scanners deliver high-quality scanning for a wide range of data collection functions to help improve routine transactions, automate paper-based processes and increase productivity. The CCD (charged-coupled device) scan engine features no moving parts for years of reliable service reading popular barcodes including UPC, EAN and GS1 DataBar. Easy to implement and simple to use, a built-in keyboard wedge decoder sends scanned data to an active application where it appears as if it was manually typed or directly keyed into the computer. Its versatile switchable USB or PS/2 cable interface integrates with most PCs without an external power supply. With a scan rate of 50 scans per second and an accurate read range of up to 20 mm (0.78 in.), this model offers a practical daily scanning solution for point-of-sale, shipping, warehousing, office and industrial applications to minimize manual data entry, speed transactions and reduce errors.
- Light Source;red LED
- Resolution; 0.1 mm (4 mil) @ PCS 0.9
- Width of Scan Field; 80 mm
- Scan Speed; 50 scans/second
- Decoding Capability; UPC/EAN/JAN & Addon 2/5, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 11, Matrix 25, Code 128, Code 93, Interleave 25, Industrial 25, Codabar/MW7, MSI/PLESSEY, China Postage, Code2 of 6, LCD25, Telepen, GS1 DataBar (RSS code)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.