Pearl Harbor Coin & Invasion Note Coin set
A clever deal seeker from AL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Coin set recognizing Japan_s surprise attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941
- Includes a $10 Japanese invasion note that Japan intended to circulate in the United States following a successful invasion
- Comes in a display folio
- Remembering Japan_s attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, this coin set includes a $10 invasion note that Japan planned to circulate in the U.S.
- First Commemorative Mint
- Note Set
- Note Set
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.