Pearl Harbor Coin & Invasion Note Coin set
A savvy shopper from AL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Coin set recognizing Japan_s surprise attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941
- Includes a $10 Japanese invasion note that Japan intended to circulate in the United States following a successful invasion
- Comes in a display folio
- Remembering Japan_s attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, this coin set includes a $10 invasion note that Japan planned to circulate in the U.S.
- First Commemorative Mint
- Note Set
- Note Set
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.