Class 2 Polished Amethyst Upright Standing Stone - Deep Purple 3-4 pounds
A true treasure hunter from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- You will receive one, class 2 Polished Amethyst upright stone ranging between 3 and 4 pounds. Complete with wooden display base.
- Associated Chakras: Seventh Chakra - Crown or Pineal Gland. Associated Planet: Saturn. Zodiac: Pisces (also Aquarius, Aries, Capricorn). Birthstone: February.
- Please be virtuous to make sure your item comes from JIC Gem when ordering on Amazon. If there is any issue with the product you receive, JIC Gem will be more than happy to come to a resolution best suited for you. Enjoy!
- *Note that healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information. JIC Gem products are put through rigorous scrutiny by individuals who have more than 15 years of experience in the stone, mineral, semi-precious stone, fossil and sea shell industry.
- JIC Gem is proud to present to you our Class 2 Amethyst upright stone with Wood Display Base ranging between 3-4 lbs. Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz and the name comes from the Ancient Greek word amethustos, a reference to the belief that the stone protected its owner from drunkenness. The ancient Greeks and Romans wore amethyst and made drinking vessels of it in the belief that it would prevent intoxication, while medieval European soldiers wore amethyst amulets as protection in battle in the belief that amethysts heal people and keep them cool-headed. It is one of several forms of quartz. Amethyst is a semiprecious stone and is the traditional birthstone for February. Amethyst occurs in primary hues from a light pinkish violet to a deep purple. Amethyst may exhibit one or both secondary hues, red and blue. The best varieties of Amethysts can be found in Siberia, Sri Lanka, Brazil and the far East. The ideal grade is called "Deep Siberian" and has a primary purple hue of aroun
- JIC Gem
- Amethyst upright stone
- Amethyst upright stone
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.