Exotic India Arapachana Manjushri - Tibetan Thangka Painting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Material: Tibetan Thangka Painting
- Tibetan Painting
- Manjushri is the Bodhisattva of Wisdom and Knowledge. He is actually the male embodiment of Perfection of wisdom and is second in importance only to Avalokiteshvara in Mahayana tradition. Manjushri's name, often translated as "Beautiful Glory", may equally accurately be translated as "Beautiful Goddess". In the Tantric understanding, Manjushri is recognized as fully enlightened Buddha. He manifests in highly esoteric forms, such as Yamantaka or Vajrabhairava and Dharmadhatu Vagishvara Manjushri also embodies the full enlightenment of Vairochana and manifests the entire Dharma, or teachings of Buddhism. Manjushri ensures that human will gain knowledge and insights provided have faith in the Dharma. He cleaves the clouds of ignorance with wisdom and brings light into darkness. This darkness has a double meaning, and is thus also spiritual darkness and ignorance. Manjushri is the patron deity of Nepalese Buddhism. He is identified with the primordial Buddha Svayambhu and is the root teach
- Exotic India
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.