Fiskars X27 6.3 lb. 36 in. Super Splitting Axe
A clever deal seeker from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Ultra-sharp blade with a low-friction coating and bevel convex blade geometry disperses wood from the blade for clean splits
- Stronger-than-steel fiber comp handle won't break through overstrike and the perm ahead insert-molded axe head will not loosen or fly off
- Ideal for taller users, this splitting axe provides power and speed that makes splitting medium-sized to extra-large logs easier than ever
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Ideal for taller users or anyone who prefers a longer axe, the X27 Splitting Axe provides power that makes splitting medium-sized to extra-large logs easier than ever. Like every X-Series Hatchet or Axe, the X27 combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to disperse wood more effectively, offering more 1-strike splits with each swing. It also includes our longest handle for increased leverage to maximize the power and speed of taller users. Since you can split wood more easily with the X27, each job requires less time, less effort and less hand strain
- Garden Center Tool Type: Axe
- Handle Material: Composite
- Head Type: Single blade
- Sheath Included: Yes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.