Keson RF18M165 165-Feet Fiberglass Tape Refill Blade
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 40,000 fiberglass strands for greater tensile strength and superior accuracy when tension is applied.
- Two coats of PVC protect the tapes from breaking, and a blade shield adds strength to the attachment
- Keson fiberglass reinforced tapes are designed to withstand more wear and tear than any other type of fiberglass measuring tape.
- Count on Keson Fiberglass Tape blade refills for the strength and accuracy you expect on your job. 1/2" Wide, top-quality, nonconducting fiberglass tape blade refills won't shrink or deteriorate. Easy-to-read permanently bonded graduations. Designed to withstand more wear and tear than any other kind of measuring tape! Given the roughest treatment possible... trampled underfoot, beset by mud, dust or rock abrasion, Keson fiberglass tapes go on abuse with little or no deterioration to their tough coating. For use with Keson brand measuring tapes only.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.