Propylene Glycol - Food Grade USP - 16 oz. - 100% Pure - Highest Quality and Purity
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1 - Propylene Glycol USP / Food Grade 16 oz. Common Use: Heat Transfer Fluids, Fragrance, Cosmetics and Personal Care, Food and Flavorings, Pet Food/Animal Feed, Pharmaceutical e cigs, vape, vaping, e liquid, e juice What is Propylene Glycol Propylene glycol is a clear, colorless, slightly syrupy liquid at room temperature. It may exist in air in the vapor form, although propylene glycol must be heated or briskly shaken to produce a vapor. Propylene glycol is practically odorless and tasteless. Propylene glycol is a chemical made by reaction of propylene oxide with water. Propylene glycol has had an unsurpassed reputation for safe use in a wide range of consumer products, including food products, animal feed, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, as well as industrial applications. It's used as a stabilizer (to keep things held together, and keep them from evaporating), and to keep foods moist. It's used in many of the foods that we eat, and the FDA deems it safe for human consumption.
- Plant Guru
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.