World of Judaica Half Polished Half Natural Kudu Horn Shofar
No reviews found
- Made in Israel
- Ram's horn
- This Kudu Shofar is unpolished other than by the mouth piece and features natural deep shades of brown and black on its entire body.
- This fabulous Kudu Shofar was made from an antelope horn and features natural shades of brown and black as well as natural ridges and lines on its body. The bottom of the Shofar near the mouth piece is polished and appears in jet black. This Shofar was designed to be used on Rosh Hashanah and was crafted to conform to Yemenite Jewish tradition that uses a Kudu horn rather than that of a ram. This item is a perfect Rosh Hashanah gift for the lover of traditional Judaica.
- World of Judaica
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.