D-Link Wireless HD Pan & Tilt Network Surveillance Camera (DCS-5222L)
A clever deal seeker from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Along with a built-in ICR (infrared-cut removable) filter module provide night vision up to 26.2'.
- Automatically switches the picture to black-and-white in low-light conditions.
- Delivers enhanced motion detection.
- Allows you to store large video files with minimized network bandwidth.
- Offers local storage (card not included).
- Keep an eye on your home or office with this D-Link Cloud Camera DCS-5222L wireless surveillance camera that features a 1/4" progressive CMOS image sensor with 720p resolution for sharp, clear video and IR LEDs for effective night vision up to 26.2'.
- Night Vision: Yes
- Records Audio: Yes
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 104 degrees fahrenheit
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 32 degrees fahrenheit
- Color Display: Yes
- Resolution: 640 x 352, 1280 x 720
- Remote Monitoring Capabilities: Yes
- Camera Connectivity: Wired
- Night Vision Distance: 26 feet
- Number Of Cameras Included1
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Functionality: Yes
- Day/Night Mode: Yes
- IP Camera: Yes
- Minimum Required Illumination: 0 lux
- High-Definition: Yes
- Image Sensor Type The image sensor is the part in a digital camera that collects the image data let in by the aperture.CMOS
- CompatibilityMost smartphones
- Indoor Or Outdoor UseIndoor
- Network ConnectivityGigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wireless B, Wireless G, Wireless N
- Smartphone Compatible Device A (example: Scales, Electric_Toothbrushes, etc.) is able to gather and transmit data to a specific app used by and installed on Device B (example: Cell_Phones, Tablets, etc.). Device A is not controllable, configurable, or able to be managed via the app.Yes
- D-Link Systems
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.