D-Link Wireless HD Pan & Tilt Network Surveillance Camera (DCS-5222L)
A savvy shopper from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Along with a built-in ICR (infrared-cut removable) filter module provide night vision up to 26.2'.
- Automatically switches the picture to black-and-white in low-light conditions.
- Delivers enhanced motion detection.
- Allows you to store large video files with minimized network bandwidth.
- Offers local storage (card not included).
- Keep an eye on your home or office with this D-Link Cloud Camera DCS-5222L wireless surveillance camera that features a 1/4" progressive CMOS image sensor with 720p resolution for sharp, clear video and IR LEDs for effective night vision up to 26.2'.
- Night Vision: Yes
- Records Audio: Yes
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 104 degrees fahrenheit
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 32 degrees fahrenheit
- Color Display: Yes
- Resolution: 640 x 352, 1280 x 720
- Remote Monitoring Capabilities: Yes
- Camera Connectivity: Wired
- Night Vision Distance: 26 feet
- Number Of Cameras Included1
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Functionality: Yes
- Day/Night Mode: Yes
- IP Camera: Yes
- Minimum Required Illumination: 0 lux
- High-Definition: Yes
- Image Sensor Type The image sensor is the part in a digital camera that collects the image data let in by the aperture.CMOS
- CompatibilityMost smartphones
- Indoor Or Outdoor UseIndoor
- Network ConnectivityGigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wireless B, Wireless G, Wireless N
- Smartphone Compatible Device A (example: Scales, Electric_Toothbrushes, etc.) is able to gather and transmit data to a specific app used by and installed on Device B (example: Cell_Phones, Tablets, etc.). Device A is not controllable, configurable, or able to be managed via the app.Yes
- D-Link Systems
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.