A-Frame Adjustment Guitar Support Book Supplement
A clever deal seeker from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- A-frame is designed to adjust the angle of the guitar neck to aid in perfect positioning for playing.
- The A-Frame adjustable guitar support is simple to use, yet offers a greater variety of positioning than has ever been available for the guitarist.
- Left or right adjustments, angle adjustment, and height adjustment.
- A-Frame Guitar Support
- This A-frame is designed to adjust the angle of the guitar neck to aid in perfect positioning for playing. Highly recommended by Aaron Shearer. The A-Frame adjustable guitar support is simple to use, yet offers a greater variety of positioning than has ever been available for the guitarist. The ability to make adjustments to 3 separate aspects of positioning, and then lock them into your optimum playing position is a unique feature of the A-Frame. Basically there are three adjustments: Left or right adjustments, angle adjustment, and height adjustment. *** The finish on a small number of guitars may react with the suction cups on the a-Frame, and leave a mark on the finish that will not wipe off. The vast majority of finishes have no adverse reaction to the suction cups. During the first few weeks of use, you inspect the finish regularly and contact Sageworks if you notice a problem. A refund would be available through the supplier for anyone who has this problem.
- Guitar Support
- Guitar Support
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.