BBE Sound WAH Class A Vintage 1967 Wah Wah Pedal
A clever deal seeker from GA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Harmony control shapes the 'Q" of the sweepable filter
- Hardwire Bypass Switching
- LED Status Indicator
- Easy Access 9V Battery Compartment
- The Wah is based on a 1967 Class A circuit design that featured a unique Halo inductor which is essential to its vocal-like qualities. Players and collectors who search for vintage wah pedals pay a premium for these rare examples. BBE has re-engineered and Custom-Tuned the Halo inductor to re-create the expressive tones made famous by players like Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix. In addition, The Wah_s potentiometer was designed for the ultimate dynamic sweep response. What's more, a Harmony control is added so you can custom tailor the wah to your personal taste. All components are Hand-Wired for the ultimate in vintage authenticity. As with all BBE pedals, the Wah features an on/off LED status indicator plus True Hard-Wire Bypass for a clean signal path when the effect is bypassed.
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.9 x 2.6 inches
- Batteries: 19 V batteries
- BBE Sound
- Wah Wah Pedal
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.