BBE Sound WAH Class A Vintage 1967 Wah Wah Pedal
A savvy shopper from GA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Harmony control shapes the 'Q" of the sweepable filter
- Hardwire Bypass Switching
- LED Status Indicator
- Easy Access 9V Battery Compartment
- The Wah is based on a 1967 Class A circuit design that featured a unique Halo inductor which is essential to its vocal-like qualities. Players and collectors who search for vintage wah pedals pay a premium for these rare examples. BBE has re-engineered and Custom-Tuned the Halo inductor to re-create the expressive tones made famous by players like Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix. In addition, The Wah_s potentiometer was designed for the ultimate dynamic sweep response. What's more, a Harmony control is added so you can custom tailor the wah to your personal taste. All components are Hand-Wired for the ultimate in vintage authenticity. As with all BBE pedals, the Wah features an on/off LED status indicator plus True Hard-Wire Bypass for a clean signal path when the effect is bypassed.
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.9 x 2.6 inches
- Batteries: 19 V batteries
- BBE Sound
- Wah Wah Pedal
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.