Celestion G12M Greenback Guitar Speaker (RTN-G12M8OHM)
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Impedance (ohms)
- Power Handling: 25 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 97dB
- Resonant Frequency: 75Hz
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 5kHz
- The Celestion Greenback, with its distinctive green magnet cover, helped shape the sound of British Rock in the 60s and 70s. The G12M Greenback has evolved over the decades but still retains its essential, sought-after tone. Angus Young has been a Greenback devotee since the early days of AC/DC. This model is voiced with additional broad mid-range attack and restrained top-end to give a forward, punchy attitude to chords and a searing lead tone without fizz. With its well-controlled low-end it can be used singly in low-powered amps, or in multiples for high-power rock heads. It’s an ideal speaker to bring drive and definition to modern high gain amps. Celestion Greenback Features This speaker, with its distinctive green magnet cover, shaped the sound of British Rock in the 70s Responds wonderfully to the guitarist's playing dynamics Warm, woody sound, with enough brightness and punch to cut through the rest of the band The definitive Blues and Blues Rock speaker.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.