ESP LTD B50 Black Left Handed
A true treasure hunter from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The B50 delivers ESP sound and playability in a value-priced instrument. Two custom ESP LD pickups, in a classic P J configuration, are the driving force behind this axe! A contoured Agathis body is mated to a bolt-on, Maple neck with a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard.The thin, u-shape neck profile fits your hand like a glove. Additional features include black nickel hardware, dot inlays, adjustable ESP DB-4 tailpiece, master tone and two volume controls. Case not included. Construction: Bolt-On Scale: 34 Body: Agathis Neck: Maple Fingerboard: Rosewood Nut Type: Standard Nut Width: 40mm Neck Shape: Thin U Inlays: Dots Frets: 24 XJ Binding: None Hardware: Black Nickel Tuners: ESP-LTD Bridge / Tailpiece: ESP DB-4 Pickups: ESP LDJ (B) / LDP (N) Electronics: Vol / Vol / Tone
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.