ESP LTD B50 Black Left Handed
A savvy shopper from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The B50 delivers ESP sound and playability in a value-priced instrument. Two custom ESP LD pickups, in a classic P J configuration, are the driving force behind this axe! A contoured Agathis body is mated to a bolt-on, Maple neck with a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard.The thin, u-shape neck profile fits your hand like a glove. Additional features include black nickel hardware, dot inlays, adjustable ESP DB-4 tailpiece, master tone and two volume controls. Case not included. Construction: Bolt-On Scale: 34 Body: Agathis Neck: Maple Fingerboard: Rosewood Nut Type: Standard Nut Width: 40mm Neck Shape: Thin U Inlays: Dots Frets: 24 XJ Binding: None Hardware: Black Nickel Tuners: ESP-LTD Bridge / Tailpiece: ESP DB-4 Pickups: ESP LDJ (B) / LDP (N) Electronics: Vol / Vol / Tone
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.