Gretsch Drums Catalina Club Drum Set Floor Tom - Satin Walnut Glaze
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Drum Type
- Floor Tom
- Concert Bass
- The new Gretsch Catalina Club series blends classic configurations and sound with sleek, contemporary hardware innovations. Catalina Club 4-piece configurations are built upon 14" deep bass drums for vintage, punchy and warm tones. New hardware components are showcased on this series and give a distinctive "new Gretsch" flair that pays homage to the Gretsch tradition while projecting a progressive personality. The mounting hardware includes round "gas cap" bass drum mount plate, ultra low profile GTS mounting system, reduced-mass tom mount brackets and new single and double tom holders. Both tom holders include a post hole for a 7/8" cymbal tube post (not included). The ball/socket 12.7mm L-arms provide positioning freedom and a secure hold for stability. Gretsch T-Wing screws and bolts are included on all fittings for drummer-friendly feel. To complete the balanced design aesthetic, a new black/silver Catalina Club round badge is included on all drums. Proven and time-tested Catalina Club drum specifications represent a commitment to the continued "Great Gretsch Sound." Mahogany shells include 30-degree bearing edges and natural shell interiors. Bass drums include telescopic bass drum spurs and matching wood bass drum hoops. Toms/snare feature 1.6mm triple flanged hoops. All drums are fitted with Remo drum heads, including coated batters and clear resonant on toms/snare and clear bass drum batter head with muffle ring. The white Gretsch bass drum logo head includes muffle ring.
- Gretsch Drums
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.