Hellermann Tyton Heat Shrink Shapes for Use in Electrical
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Black MIL-style heat shrink boot for strain relief and environmental seal for harness system used with circular grooved adaptor
- Flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for resistance to chemicals and ability to shrink
- Bottle shape with ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief
- Operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 107-4-J Black MIL-style heat shrink boot for strain relief and environmental seal of a harness system used with a circular grooved adaptor. It is made of flexible, flame-retardant polyolefin for its resistance to chemicals and the ability to shrink. It creates a bottle shape after shrinking, and it has a ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief. The inlet diameter is 51.9 mm with minimum shrinkage and 35.1 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 51.9 mm with minimum shrinkage and 15.8 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -55 to +135 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standards D635 for flammability and D2671 for dialectic strength, and it is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.