HellermannTyton Heat Shrink Boot for Use in Electrical Cable Harness
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Black VG-style heat shrink boot for strain relief and environmental seal for harness system used with circular grooved adaptor
- Flame-retardant elastomer for flexibility and resistance to fluids
- Bottle shape with ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief
- Operating temperature range from -75 to +150 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 153-42-G black VG-style heat shrink boot provides strain relief and an environmental seal for a cable harness system used in conjunction with a circular grooved adaptor. It is made of flame-retardant elastomer for flexibility and resistance to fluids. It has a ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief and creates a bottle shape after shrinking. The inlet diameter is 25 mm with minimum shrinkage and 14 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 9 mm with minimum shrinkage and 3.5 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -75 to +150 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standards D635 for flammability and is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.