HellermannTyton Heat Shrink Boot for Use in Electrical Cable Harness
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Black VG-style heat shrink boot for strain relief and environmental seal for harness system used with circular grooved adaptor
- Flame-retardant elastomer for flexibility and resistance to fluids
- Bottle shape with ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief
- Operating temperature range from -75 to +150 degrees C
- Meets ASTM standards, RoHS compliant
- This HellermannTyton 153-42-G black VG-style heat shrink boot provides strain relief and an environmental seal for a cable harness system used in conjunction with a circular grooved adaptor. It is made of flame-retardant elastomer for flexibility and resistance to fluids. It has a ribbed lip for reinforced stress relief and creates a bottle shape after shrinking. The inlet diameter is 25 mm with minimum shrinkage and 14 mm with maximum. The outlet diameter is 9 mm with minimum shrinkage and 3.5 mm with maximum. It shrinks at a minimum temperature of 135 degrees C and has an operating temperature range from -75 to +150 degrees C. This heat shrink boot meets ASTM International standards D635 for flammability and is compliant with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.