Lovejoy 6.18" OD 27T Spline Bore Size L276 Cast Iron Jaw Coupling Hub
No reviews found
- For use with Lovejoy L type Jaw style flexible coupling assembly
- Cast iron for non-corrosive applications where strength and heat dissipation are factors and weight is not
- Splines are keyed to mesh with the splines of a shaft for a secure connection between hub and shaft
- Transfers shock and misalignment to the center element of the coupling assembly for reduced wear on the shaft assembly
- This Lovejoy jaw coupling spline hub replaces spline hubs on Lovejoy L type jaw style flexible couplings and is made of cast iron for non-corrosive applications where strength and heat dissipation are factors and weight is not. This hub is keyed to mesh with the splines on a shaft and transfers shock and misalignment from the shaft to the center element of the coupling assembly for reduced wear on the shaft assembly. Lovejoy Jaw style couplings are suitable for use in various industrial power transmission applications such as compressors, blowers, pumps, conveyors, mixers, and gear boxes, among others.Flexible couplings are used to link two rotating shafts that are not aligned in order to transmit the rotational power, known as torque, from one shaft to the other. Most flexible couplings consist of two hubs and a middle assembly; each hub attaches to a shaft while the middle assembly flexes between the hubs to accommodate the misalignment of the two shafts. Shaft misalignments are gene
- Material Type: Cast Iron
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Hub Style: L
- Number of Teeth: 27
- Pitch: 0.5 inches
- Trade Size : L276
- Jaw Coupling Hub
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.