Sonor Primary Line FSC Alto Metallophone Diatonic
A savvy shopper from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tonal range - c1 to a2
- Tones - c1, d1, e1, f1, f-sharp1, g1, a1, b-flat1, b1, c2, d2, e2, f2, f-sharp2, g2, a2
- Scale - majorSound bar
- Material - Metal, specially light alloy
- Birch plywood Finish - non-toxic Proterra eco-friendly
- The Primary Line FSC Alto Metallophone has a mellow sound with plenty of volume. It features 16 special alloy metal bars that are precision tuned to A 440 by hand. The note range is c1 to a2 with two F-sharp, and one B-flat included. Note names & notation symbols printed on each bar. Comes with 1 pair of SCH 5 mallets.A new resonator box design offers improved resonance and a more balanced tone. Cross laminated FSC certified pure birch plywood ensures greater strength and durability. 100% glued seams provide true resonance and sound clarity (no screws are used to hold the box together). Reinforced end plates add extra carrying support. Flexible rubber pins allow easy removal or replacement of bars. Resonator box can be used with accessory legs or BT trolley chromatic add-ons.Primary Line offers the most Orff (tone bar) instruments manufactured of wood from FSC (Forest Stewartship Council) certified forests ? at now additional charge. All FSC models perfectly compliment in pitch, timbre
- Number of bars: 16
- Sound bar color: silver
- Sound bar width: 1.37" (35 mm)
- Sound bars thickness: 0.19" (5 mm)
- Metallophone Diatonic
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.