Xotic SL Drive Distortion Effects Guitar Pedal
A true treasure hunter from WA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Faithfully delivers the legendary sounds of the Super Lead and Super Bass British amplifiers
- Two settings provide a ton of versatile tones
- Amp-like response that interacts nicely with your guitar's volume control
- Tone, Drive and Volume controls
- Compact enclosure
- The SL Drive captures the tone of the legendary Super Lead and Super Bass amps, offering very amp-like response and cleans up nicely with a roll of your guitar's volume knob. The internal dip switches allow you to choose the sound characteristics of both 1959 models. The Super Lead setting offers a brighter tone with more gain, while the Super Bass setting has more low end with less highs. These were made famous by players like Jimmy Page, Paul Kossoff, who relied on this type of tone for their signature sound. Xotic have recreated this vintage masterpiece in a rugged small enclosure.This is a true bypass pedal, eliminating any signal interference when switched off. The SL Drive can be powered by an AC adaptor or 9V Battery requires.
- Power consumption: 9VDC/5mA
- Optional AC adapter: 9VDC-18VDC, Negative tips (regulated)
- Input impedance: 1M ohm
- Output impedance: 1K ohm
- Distortion Effects Guitar Pedal
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.