ART 2-Channel Variable Impedance Tube Preamplifier System (TPSII)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Variable Input Impedance
- Newly enhanced V3 Variable Valve Voicing
- LED input meter and analog output meter
- Enhanced ART tube technology
- Automatically switches between instrument and mic preamp
- Enhanced OPL (Output Protection Limiter)
- Works with all kinds of mics
- A 2-channel tube preamp that works with all kinds of mics, for this price. ART's TPS II gives you real tube performance plus something called Variable Valve Voicing which, besides sounding very useful, lets you quickly dial in perfect setups for different instruments and vocals. That's handy. Plus, you can easily match up dynamic, condenser, and even ribbon mics with the TPS II, so you get ideal sound in no time flat. You also get ART's OPL (that's Output Protection Limiting), which keeps levels under control on their way to your recording device.
- Wide frequency response: 5hz-50kHz
- Transformer type: Toroidal
- Maximum Input Level: +22 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +28 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB
- Connectivity (Input): 2 x 1/4" Balanced / Unbalanced (L/R), 3 x XLR
- Connectivity (Output): 2 x 1/4" Balanced / Unbalanced (L/R), 3 x XLR
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.