ART PDB Passive Direct Box for Connecting Electric Instruments
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Connects electric instruments and other audio outputs to the balanced inputs of mixers
- Allows connection to an instrument amp while simultaneously patching it to a mixer
- Translates high-impedance signals from instruments into low-impedance balanced signals
- Automatically balances and matches line level outputs of keyboards
- Use for multiple keyboard setups--the PDB replaces individual direct boxes
- Accepts speaker level inputs from a power amp allowing post-amplifier, post-EQ, and effects signals to be
- The PDB is a roadworthy passive DI for connecting electric instruments and other audio outputs to the balanced inputs of mixers and other balanced inputs. It allows connection to an instrument amp while simultaneously patching it to a mixer. The PDB translates high-impedance signals from instruments into low-impedance balanced signals required by mixers. It also automatically balances and matches line level outputs of keyboards. If you're using a multiple keyboard setup and your keyboards are all plugged into a single amplifier, the PDB can replace individual direct boxes. Simply send the output of the instrument amplifier to the PDB and then to the console (instead of a separate DI box for each keyboard). DJ mixers often supply only an unbalanced -10dB signal. The ART PDB converts this signal to a balanced line level signal before it reaches the console, while providing a convenient method of connector transition with the capability to run long cables. It also accepts speaker level in
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.