Audio2000'S APM166NDB Super-Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Advanced shockmount and microphone element design effectively minimize handling and stand noise
- Rugged and durable black zinc casing
- Frequency response - 50 - 16,000 Hz . Max. SPL - >130 dB
- Contains a neodymium magnet elements precisely constructed in a housing having wide dynamic range for smoothly reproducing a clear and uncolored sound
- APM166NDB is a dynamic microphone with a neodymium magnet and a super-cardioid pattern.APM166NDB comprises a 600-Ohm low impedence element with extremely light weight diaphragm for excellent transient response and a wide frequency range with exception detail and clarity.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.