Audio2000'S APM166NDB Super-Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Advanced shockmount and microphone element design effectively minimize handling and stand noise
- Rugged and durable black zinc casing
- Frequency response - 50 - 16,000 Hz . Max. SPL - >130 dB
- Contains a neodymium magnet elements precisely constructed in a housing having wide dynamic range for smoothly reproducing a clear and uncolored sound
- APM166NDB is a dynamic microphone with a neodymium magnet and a super-cardioid pattern.APM166NDB comprises a 600-Ohm low impedence element with extremely light weight diaphragm for excellent transient response and a wide frequency range with exception detail and clarity.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.