JBL 12" Two-Way Stage Monitor Loudspeaker System
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- JBL 2414H-C 1-inch polymer diaphragm compression driverJRX200 SeriesJRX200 Series
JRX200 delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point. To meet these conflicting design goals, we looked at every element of the speaker system design. We kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best and we eliminated things that don't. With performance, value and popular price points, we are going to be building a lot of JRX200 speakers. This means we can apply efficient, high-volume production methods and purchase materials at the lowest cost. That's how JRX200 delivers unprecedented value.Professional Appearance.Professional Appearance
The JRX200 Series loudspeakers feature a sleek, professional appearance highlighted by a new grille design and upgraded logo, giving the loudspeakers a look and feel on par with JBL's stylish STX and PRX Series portable PA loudspeakers. In addition, the JRX200 enclosures feature a dual-angle 36mm pole socket for easy setup (JRX212 and JRX215), all-steel handles and a perforated steel grille. The JRX218S subwoofer includes a 36mm pole mount receptacle to facilitate its use as a base for another JRX200 model or for a mid-high speaker cabinet.High Sensitivity.Better High-Frequency Performance
Every JRX200 Series loudspeaker (except the JRX218S subwoofer) now incorporates the JBL 2414H-C 1-inch polymer diaphragm compression driver, which offers better high-frequency performance and improved reliability. The 2414H-C driver is mated to JBL's Progressive Transition waveguide, which provides constant beamwidth and directivity across a best-in-class 90 horizontal/50 vertical coverage pattern, along with smoother frequency response and a more seamless blend with the woofer.Change table dimensionsPortable Passive Loudspeakers
The four models in the new JRX200 lineup include the JRX212 12-inch 2-way loudspeaker/stage monitor, JRX215 15- inch 2-way speaker, JRX225 dual-15-inch 2-way speaker and JRX218S 18-inch compact subwoofer.JRX Progressive Transition waveguideJRX212 Specifications :
- Power Rating : 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response ( 3 dB) : 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m) : 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : 90 x 50
- Crossover Frequency : 2.1 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Weight : 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2414H-C 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver : JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors : Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- Grille : 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- Mounting & Suspension : 36 mm, dual-angle pole-mount socket
All JRX200 Series loudspeakers offer high sensitivity (from 98dB to 100dBSPL), enabling them to be driven to higher volume levels even with lowerpoweredamplifiers. JRX200 models include a host of additional performancefeatures like SonicGuard high-frequency driver protection (except theJRX218S) and premium-grade crossover components and all JRX200 designswere subjected to JBL's 100-hour torture test to ensure long-term reliability.Portable Passive Loudspeakers.Compare JRX200 Series loudspeakersTwo-Way Stage Monitor Loudspeaker System
View largerJRX21215" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
View largerJRX215Dual 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
View largerJRX22518" Compact Subwoofer
View largerJRX225Power Rating 250 W / 1000 WPower Rating 500 W / 2000 WPower Rating 350 W / 1400 WSonicGuard high frequency driver protectionProgressive Transition high frequency waveguide
- JBL Professional
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.