Korg Instrument Tuner and Metronome - White - TM50PW
A true treasure hunter from GA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- Wide detection range from C1 to C9
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute
- 16 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles
- The Korg TM series allows you to use the tuner and metronome simultaneously. Since this single unit is all you need for both pitch and rhythm training, it has become a favorite lesson tool for brass bands as well as many other types of musicians. The TM-50 is the latest model, featuring a two-level backlight that enhances the visibility of the LCD display. It uses a newly designed needle-style LCD for excellent response, and even greater tuning accuracy. In a first for this series, the TM50 provides the Sound Back function which generates the reference tone that's closest to the input sound, giving you a great way to develop and refine your sense of accurate pitch. Available in a choice of two colors, black or pearl white, the TM-50 is the perfect daily practice partner that will support your development as a performer.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.