M-Audio MIDISPORT 2x2 Anniversary Edition 2-in/2-out MIDI Interface
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Compact and lightweight for mobile or desktop use
- Connection and power via USB, requires no external power supply
- Standalone functionality with MIDI merge and 'passive' THRU mode
- MIDI activity LED indicators for each port
- 2-in/2-out MIDI interface - 32 discrete MIDI input channels, 32 discrete MIDI output channels
- The compact interface addresses 32 x 32 discrete channels of MIDI I/O via USB, making it ideal for simultaneously connecting multiple MIDI devices to your computer, as well as eliminating delays associated with long MIDI THRU chains. Standalone functionality also gives you MIDI throughput and merge capabilities. Bus-powered architecture provides the option of totally mobile operation.MIDI stands for _Musical Instrument Digital Interface_ and is the protocol used by MIDI keyboards and other devices (sound modules, sequencing software, virtual instruments, etc.) to communicate with each other. MIDISPORT provides your computer with MIDI input and MIDI output ports, each supporting 16 MIDI channels.
- MIDISPORT 2x2
- MIDI Interface
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.