Niles Two Way Multipurpose in Wall Speaker (FG00873)
A true treasure hunter from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Wall Speaker
- 5 1/4-inch polypropylene woofer with a treated foam cone surround
- 3/4-inch Kaladex tweeter, which can be rotated and pivoted
- Each speaker handles up to 160 Watts
- Hassle free new construction or retrofit installation
- In-wall loudspeakers from Niles are the perfect compliment to your home theater system, and are designed for utility and flexibility. The MP5 2-Way Multipurpose (MP) In-Wall Speakers are ideal for use in stereo applications. The MP speaker series are quality "general purpose" speakers that function well as primary speakers in bedrooms, dens or living rooms; as main or surround speakers in home theaters; or in large arrays in commercial applications. Their superb value makes them perfect for a wide variety of applications. The 5 1/4-inch Talc-filled polypropylene cone is light, strong and well damped to accommodate all program material and features a treated foam cone surround that increases sensitivity and provides exceptional durability. The woofer is made of vacuum formed polypropylene with talc added for stiffening. The resulting cone offers high efficiency which offers an easy load to amplifiers. Custom debris screens prevent insulation from coming in contact with the woofer. The 3
- Item Weight: 7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- Manufacturer: Niles Audio Corp
- ASIN: B0051BU0F8
- Item model number: FG00873
- Brand Name: Niles
- Model Number: FG00873
- Color: White
- Speaker Type: In-Wall Speakers
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 5W To 60W
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 20kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: 87dB For 2.83V Pink Noise
- Frame Dimensions: 7-1/8" X 9-7/8"
- Hole Cutout Dimension: 6-1/4" X 9"
- Depth Behind Wall: 3-5/8" (based On 1/2" Drywall)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.