Presonus Eris E8 Two Way Active 8" Studio Monitor
No reviews found
- 8-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer and 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 140 watt, Class AB amplification; 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction; Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Midrange (+/-6 dB, continuously variable), HF (+/-6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- When it_s time to upgrade to serious 2-way professional studio monitors, you_re ready for the Eris E8. With Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the Eris E8 represents an outstanding value in its class. It includes RF shielding, current-output limiting, over-temperature protection, and subsonic protection, and unlike comparably priced studio monitors, it has controls for simulating different listening environments and flattening frequency response to enable accurate mixing.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.