Dr. Brown's 8 Ounce 2 Pack Standard Specialty Feeding Bottle System
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Includes two 4 Ounce bottles, 2 level 3 nipples, 2 level 4 nipples, 2 infant paced feeding valves, 1 cleaning brush
- Designed specifically to assist in the management and treatment of complicated oral feeding issues
- Accomplishes "Infant-Directed" feedings
- Positive feeding experiences - efficient, successful and safe
- Non-specialty feeding bottle design that includes the Infant-Paced Feeding Valve
- The Dr. Brown s Specialty Feeding System is a unique bottle/nipple/valve system designed specifically to assist in the management and treatment of complicated oral feeding issues. This bottle system will be beneficial for infants and bottle-fed children identified with severe to profound difficulty in efficiently expressing a fluid bolus during sucking. Infants with the following conditions cleft lip/palate, oro-neuromotor dysfunctions, congenital heart disease, common or rare syndromic sequences and/or craniofacial anomalies will demonstrate strong outcomes while using the Dr. Brown s Specialty Feeding System. The unidirectional flow valve known as the Infant-Paced Feeding Valve is inserted into the silicone nipple at the nipple base and placed into the collar. Once full assembly of the Dr. Brown s Specialty Feeding System is complete this system allows the infant to use their own tongue and jaw movements during sucking to adequately express and deliver a fluid bolus into their intra-oral space for safe and efficient swallowing. The feeding becomes infant-directed and allows the infant to feed safely, efficiently and successfully. The Dr. Brown s Natural Flow bottle is fully vented to create a positive-pressure flow for vacuum-free feeding. As baby feeds, fluid enters the infant s mouth and air is channeled back from the infant through the nipple and the vent system bypassing the breast milk or formula during feeding. This system prevents the negative effects of a vacuum, allowing babies to feed more comfortably and eliminating discomfort from ingesting air, thereby reducing the symptoms of colic, spit-up, burping and gas. Includes 2-8oz bottles, valve, 2-Level 3 silicone nipples, 2-Level 4 silicone nipples, cleaning brush. (Faster flow nipples are for more developed feeders).
- Dr. Brown's
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.