Philips AVENT BPA Free Slow Flow Classic Nipple, 2-Pack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Philips AVENT SCF632/27 Classic Slow Flow Nipple lets infants control the flow of milk like with breastfeeding, which can reduce spit-up and overeating. Philips AVENT's anti-colic valve flexes to keep air in the bottle and out of your baby's tummy, a feature that reduces fussing and colic. In a clinical trial, two-week-old infants fed with a Philips AVENT Classic bottle experienced less colic than babies fed with a conventional bottle, with the greatest difference seen at night. Appropriate for babies at least 1 month old, these dual-hole nipples offer a slow flow. The nipple is made of flavorless, odorless silicone that resists discoloring and stickiness. The nipple's soft, rounded shape promotes feeding for babies who nurse from both the breast and a bottle. The Classic BPA Free nipples are dishwasher safe and can be sterilized by boiling for five minutes or by using a Philips AVENT steam sterilizer.
- Philips AVENT
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.