thinkbaby Sippy Cup pink
A savvy shopper from GA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- When we introduced Thinkbaby over 7 years ago, 95% of the baby bottles on the market were made of polycarbonate which contains BPA. Initially, we attempted to convince the major companies to move off of polycarbonate, but after being unsuccessful we launched thinkbaby and thinksport to address the concern of chemicals leaching from consumer products. We started with the baby bottle because polycarbonate was ubiquitous across the industry. As little ones systems are still in a state of development they have very little defense against foreign chemicals. While many companies have emerged to offer BPA free baby bottles, many bottles not only still contain BPA despite saying BPA free (see health Canada study), but many companies have also landed on untested materials just because the material claims to be free of BPA. Thinkbaby utilizes the precautionary principle in the creation of all of our products. We dont jump to new materials without doing the requisite testing to ensure that we haven't landed on another BPA-like material. When we target a product segment that concerns us, we ask the question, How can we make the product line Safe. Functional. Sustainable.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.