Halyard Health Care Receiving Blanket 100Case - Non-Sterile - Cotton
- Used - Very Good 1 Left
- Item fully functional May show minor wear (scratches, etc) May come repackaged
List Price $249.66
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Non-sterile receiving blanket for swaddling newborn babies
- 100% cotton for durability and comfort
- Lightweight for bundling
- Versatile for drying after bathing, or providing cushioning during diaper changes
- Case of 100 for single use
- Disposable medical supplies are items generally used once, and then discarded. Disposable medical supplies are used by doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals in hospital and medical office settings, as well as by caregivers in the home, to provide patient care, and include bandages and dressings, gowns, face masks, bedding and blankets, examination gloves, testing strips, sponges and swabs, applicators, catheters, surgical kits and trays, syringes, inhalers, and labware.
- Halyard Health
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.