Momma Goose Teething Necklace, Rainbow, 15"
A savvy shopper from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- A Baltic Amber teething necklace is a natural form of pain relief for teething babies. Amber is an ancient fossilized tree resin that is millions of years old, and contains naturally occurring "succinic acid", which is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic. When amber is worn against the skin, the succinic acid is absorbed in trace amounts through the skin to provide the pain relief to the wearer.
- Momma Goose
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.