Samsung Wireless Pan Tilt Video Baby Monitor Night Vision Zoom (SEW-3037W)
Samsung Wireless Pan Tilt Video Baby Monitor Night Vision Zoom (SEW-3037W) is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by unhappymommy from Poor Quality I've had this monitor for about 6 months, the range has always been weak (even in a single story house). But to add to that, now the battery won't fully recharge. If plugged in all day, the battery will only charge to about 50%, which will only give about 2 hrs of use. This is problematic when your kid takes 2-3 hour naps or you want to watch a movie after they go to sleep. I've always been a fan of Samsung products, but they totally missed the mark on this device, hopefully I'll be able to get it replaced under warranty. Even if they replace it though...most of the reviews that I'm reading say the same thing.
Date published: 2016-03-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by kristopheryt from Somewhat pleased but really frustrated Got this camera with our first child for the ability to add cameras later for other children or create it into security system. Also, because of the cordless phone connection type versus the wireless IP internet connection so it can't be hacked into (at least, that's what I've read so far). Love the PTZ on it although you have to make sure you have it facing the correct way otherwise you have an upside down/tilted view on the monitor. It does have color display unlike the previous review says but not in low light (night mode kicks in). I've had it for 4 months so far. Here is my frustration. (1) The battery life does not last through the night unless plugged in, even on the power saving Voice On Command (VOX). Probably only lasts about 6 hours. What? (2) It says 900 ft (depending on the house, apartment, building you are in) but I'm in a wood built house and the monitor goes out of range at about 80 ft, but even this is intermittent, at best. What they don't tell you until you call into the technical support, that it has a hard time going through subfloor. Even if you are sitting directly under the monitor, 1 floor down, it has a hard time. Right now the monitor is technically 13' from the camera and the signal if fluctuating from 5 bars and then 1, then none. I have to re-pair the monitor to the camera once a week. But now I have to live with it because I can't be out a monitor to send it back for repairs for 3 weeks. Take what you will from my review. I may have a lemon, but I thought I would pass on my experience.
Date published: 2015-04-03
- 3.5" high quality color LCD display, Secure and interference free 2.4Ghz signal, VGA(640x480) Resolution
- Remote control pan, tilt and zoom, Remote controlled built-in night light to sooth little one to sleep, Time display
- 2-Way Talk Audio/Built-in Mic & Speaker, Quiet mode to remove white background noise, Expandable up to 4 Cameras
- Pure Digital Signal up to 900'(274m), Uses A/C power /Rechargeable Battery (Only parent unit), Monitor LEDs Indicate 5 Level of Sound
- Night Vision allows for low light viewing up to 15ft, Non-visiable IR LEDs, Low battery warning, Flip stand with belt clip
- Never miss a sight or sound in your little one's nursery with the wireless Samsung 3.5" SafeVIEW Pan Tilt Zoom Digital Video Baby Monitor. This user-friendly baby monitoring system has a high-resolution 3.5-in. LCD monitor and wireless night-vision camera with invisible infrared LEDs for advanced night-time monitoring. The sophisticated pan-tilt camera can be adjusted remotely from the parent unit with an easy click of a button to give you multiple views of your baby's room. The video monitor's VGA (640x480) resolution offers crisp, clear image quality and a sleep mode so the screen doesn't keep you awake.
- Certifications: FCC Certified
- Screen Size: 3.5 "
- Power Source: Battery-Powered
- Number of Channels: 12
- Wireless Frequency Band: 2.4 gigahertz
- Radio Range: 900 feet
- Dimensions: 4.52 " H x 9.17 " W x 9.17 " D
- Weight: 2.2 Lb.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.