Britax Advocate G4.1 Convertible Car Seat, Silver Diamonds
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Britax Advocate G4.1 Convertible Car Seat, Silver Diamonds is rated out of 5 by 164.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SusanM from Best on the market We've now purchased four separate Britax-Advocates. After six months of my son hating the car in his infant seat we purchased two Advocates (one for my car and one for my husband's) for my son. He changed from a baby who HATED being in the car to one that loved it. The seat is so comfortable for him, and we know it is the safest you can find. He is currently over two and still rear-facing comfortably. We intend to keep him rear-facing until he hits the height/weight limit of the seat, which is higher for this car seat than most. When my daughter was born, we skipped the infant car seat and went straight for the Advocate. Its worked out beautifully. So happy with this product.
Date published: 2014-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by rlilguysandus5 from Great features and comfortable! We have had this carseat for a little over a year. My daughter loves it and we were excited to have it grow with her ... she also loved choosing from all of the neat print/color options! I give 4 stars because I was a little disappointed that the cup holder would not stay attached and also one of the hugs straps snapped in half. Also, I was hoping my daughter could use this carseat for a couple of years since I used the fit test on the Britax website to fit her ... but she's at the maximum seated height now and since this seat is an investment, I don't like having to make another one so soon. Hoping to find a Britax product to transfer her to with great ratings!
Date published: 2014-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by MomtoParker from Cadillac of Car Seats!!! This car seat is so well made & sturdy. I love the extra side impact protection. It is a little heavy but I would expect that with all the safety features & would be skeptical if it was lightweight that it would fail to protect my pride and joy. Was not difficult to install rear-facing with the LATCH system & the directions were straightforward. We did affix the tether to the fixed part of the frame under the passenger seat for additional stability. Definitely worth the extra money. The "Manhattan" pattern is nice. Not sure if the foam inserts are worth the additional $10 price tag compared to the other Advocates. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2014-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenny13 from Third time buying the Advocate because we LOVE it! We purchased our first Advocate in 2012 for our first child and loved it from the second it was delivered. Then after a minor accident in August of 2013 we purchased a replacement Advocate for her. Now we are expecting baby number 2 in May and we have decided to skip the infant seat and go with another Advocate from birth. The ease of use is amazing. It's so easy to install and get an amazingly tight fit and adjusting the harness couldn't be easier. Our 3 year old LOVES hers and we are hoping the new baby will love his too. We did purchase the infant neck pillow to make it a little more comfortable for a newborn and cannot wait to use the seat when he is born!
Date published: 2014-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mindalla from Impressive! We bought this for our daughter last year. She is now 2.5 yrs old & still happily rear facing! My daughter had an large illness happen while riding in her seat & it had to be fully taken apart, cleaned & reassembled. I have to say it was pleasantly easy to put back together. I discovered that the foam head wings had been broken at some point. I called Britax and was ready to pay for the part. It was replaced free of charge! I couldn't have been happier with their customer service. We have bought 7 Britax seats between both of our children and I always feel my babies are safe and secure riding in the car!
Date published: 2014-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by DaDeTu from Advocate is brilliant Bought one of these for my girls (and another without the side impact for the center seat so they could sit together in the middle row) love that we can change the height of the harnesses fast so we can change out who sits where quickly and easily with no fuss. This seat is big and heavy and a slight pain to install but once it is in there is no mistaking the fact that it is one of the safest on the market. Love that the seat fabric comes off without having to completely uninstall the seats! We feel good having our kids in these seats and spending the extra money for quality in the event they are ever in an accident!
Date published: 2014-04-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nadja from Very comfortable, easy handling We bought this convertible car seat last November. We finally installed it last month when we had procrastinated long enough and our almost 2 year old was outgrowing her infant car seat. The first time our daughter rode in the car seat, she fell asleep pretty quickly. And she did that pretty much every time she rides in it. We still have it set up as rear-facing, and our daughter will be turning 2 in a couple of days, but she still seems to be fairly comfortable in it. It is fairly easy to install and seems to be very sturdy. It is also fairly easy to put our daughter in it or take her out. The straps are easy to put on or take off.
Date published: 2014-04-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by dcormier from I do like this seat one of the top but few issues I love this seat it is easy to install and I feel my daughter (who now is 4 yrs old) is safe. It is heavy and bulky (ill take that if it means she is safe though). And the strap is loose when it clicks so i tighten it more but that to me is a false sense of security. MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE ABOUT ALL SEATS IS CLEANING!!! so much to take off and put back and seems hard to put back together (like a puzzle piece),. Especially with little kids why cant there be an easier way!!! Any additions to the actually seat (like a seat pad etc. is not reccomended because of safety.) NO seat gives safety and easy of cleanliness right now that I have seen.
Date published: 2016-06-02
- The advocate convertible car seat delivers maximum safety and amazing comfort every time your family hits the road. Safecell impact protection surrounds your child in safety components that work together to protect well beyond the established federal safety standards. And complete side impact protection max delivers britax's highest level of protection featuring cushions on the outside of the seat that maximize the absorption of crash forces and a foam headrest inside that keeps your child's head and neck extra secure. A car seat works best when the harness has the right fit, so the advocate includes the quick-adjust, 10-position harness that grows with your child at the push of a button, as well as the click & safe snug harness indicator which takes the guesswork out of adjusting the harness to the proper tightness. The 2-position buckle gives your child room to grow and plush foam padding provides premium comfort at every touch point. Installation is made simple with easy-on / easy-off latch connectors that lock into place with an audible click and are easily released with the push of a button. There are even 3 recline positions so your little one can relax at the right angle. The advocate convertible car seat converts from a rear-facing position (for babies 5-40 lbs.) To a forward-facing position (for children 20-65 lbs.) To ensure your child is safe and comfortable on their journey through the toddler years.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.