Clek Foonf 2016 Convertible Car Seat - Thunder
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Clek Foonf 2016 Convertible Car Seat - Thunder is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ashley from Clean product I got rid of my orbit car seat after the news of it containing 7x more harmful chemicals in it than the average already chemical ridden seats. Clek was listed as one of the top "clean" seats. The seat is modern and nice looking. Baby threw up in it already and it wiped up very nicely. It's quite heavy and not terribly easy to install. I'm not sure how comfortable it is either. Baby just always hates riding in the car so it's hard to say. I do like high it is. Baby can see out the window nicely. I don't know that I'd buy another one, but we'll see.
Date published: 2016-12-29
- Designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds, and comes standard with a steel anti-rebound for enhanced safety performance
- React (rigid-latch energy absorbing crumple technology) safety system delivers rear-facing safety performance in a forward-facing seat; this aluminum honeycomb technology absorbs the energy from a collision, reducing the forces transmitted to the child
- Rigid-Latch system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless, allowing you to remove and install your seat in seconds and with peace of mind
- Advanced side-impact protection protects the child in a side-impact collision with its adjustable structural headrest with deep side wings, energy absorbing foam layers and complete metal substructure
- The Clek Foonf is the mother of all car seats. Its patented react (rigid-latch energy absorbing crumple technology) safety system revolutionizes forward-facing safety by significantly reducing the forces transmitted to the child in a collision, and delivering 'rear-facing like' safety performance. Foonf offers an industry-leading extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb., Complete with a steel anti-rebound bar for enhanced safety performance. And, its tank-like construction features a complete metal substructure, dual layers of energy absorbing foam and adjustable structural headrest for advanced side impact protection. Innovative convenience features like rigid-latch makes proper forward-facing installation effortless
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.