Recaro Performance SPORT Combination Harness to Booster Car Seat - Knight
No reviews found
- Seating Direction
- Forward Facing
- The RECARO Performance SPORT meets all new FMVSS 213 standards. It has a new upper weight limit of 65 pounds, which accommodates an average 9.5 year old child. The Performance SPORT has all-new features such as HERO harness system technology and comfort enhancing memory foam. HERO is a new, exclusive and innovative safety feature by RECARO. HERO ensures the highest level of protection and comfort by positioning the shoulder pads to appropriately fit the child's neck, head and shoulders while resisting harness twisting and ensuring proper chest clip positioning. The Performance SPORT includes the RECARO Safety Stripe System, which is a racing-inspired white stripe that is clearly visible on the outside edge of the five-point harness. This stripe is designed as an easy alert to parents that a twist could occur, or has begun, thus preventing a safety hazard. Additional features include added mesh for breathability, improved comfort pad with memory foam, enhanced cup holders and stylish trim details. The Performance SPORT Combination Harness to Booster Car Seat has twist-resistance straps and a five-point harness system that accommodates children 20 to 65 pounds in harness mode and 30 to 120 pounds in booster mode. The Performance SPORT incorporates RECARO Side Impact Protection technology inspired by four decades of racing seat safety.
- Performance SPORT
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.