Safety 1st Grow N Go Convertible Car Seat, Everest 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Safety 1st Grow N Go Convertible Car Seat, Everest 2 is rated out of 5 by 32.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from I am going to buy another one! This is a very impressive car seat. I am using it for my seven-month old twins. It's larger than our previous car seats, and does not work with our double stroller, but it has many good qualities which definitely outweigh the bad ones. It's comfortable for the kids and lets them sit upright in a more healthy position than some of the slouchier ones on the market. The fabric is easy to clean, and the design is pleasing to the eye. The cup holders are fantastic. It's a sturdy car seat, and feels very secure. The construction is good quality, which is great for our frequent outings. It's also easy to get the kids in and out. I look forward to using it as they grow.
Date published: 2016-05-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Comfortable, Easy to install, Easy to get child in and out. This car seat is great. My daughter is extremely comfortable in it. I love the harness clips that hold the straps back while putting her in the seat. The headrest is very easy to adjust. In rear facing mode it takes up less space than other car seats which allows more leg room for the person sitting in the front seat. This is especially helpful since we have it installed in a pickup truck. Installation was easy (using the seatbelt or the latch) but the belt path for the seatbelt installation had some sharp plastic pieces that my husband scraped his hand on. That is the only con I could come up with. I would definitely recommend this car seat.
Date published: 2016-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Saved my daughters life!! My mom, 2year old, and myself were involved in a high speed rear end collision. We were hit by an SUV who had failed to slow to traffic he was going 80MPH. My mom and I were badly injured and hospitalized. My daughter walked away with a small scratch on her neck from the harness. That's it!! Her car seat in perfect condition would never guess it was in such a bad accident. Will be replacing her seat with another Safety 1st and will never buy another seat brand ever. Thank you Safety 1st!!!!!
Date published: 2016-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Safe and comfy ride This car seat is awesome for a parent like me who has three kids in car seats at the same time. It fits great next to another car seat in the middle row of our SUV. It was also a great purchase for our budget since I will be able to convert it once my 3 year old needs a booster. Super easy to install and very comfortable padded seat. Having the cup holders is also convenient for drinks and as a catch-all for small items my son loves to take on rides. Unfortunately I didn't have this item when my son was an infant, but wish I did.
Date published: 2016-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Happy with my Grow and Go 3 in ! . I was able to install it very easily and quickly, without a second try it was very secure and it didn't move. Love the fact that you can recline it in different positions. We went for a road trip four hours away and my 10 month old baby was very comfortable in it. The 2 cup holders will be very good for her later, but they are already helpful to me to put her bottle, snack cup, pacifier or even her headbands when they fall off. It is just helpful to have things handy and not rolling around in the car. I love that the back of the seat is higher than her head. It also has extra cushion that you can eliminate later when your child is bigger. And besides all that it's very stylish. . It's been approximately a month now that we have been consistently using this product and my husband and I are quite satisfied.
Date published: 2016-06-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Difficult to tighten chest straps Was not difficult to install. I feel like the chest straps are never toght enough and very difficult to pull tight. I actually did a video conf with a staff from safety 1st and saw I didn't have the straps through the right loop. I adjusted it..while now I can't tighten the straps properly, it is very difficult to pull. Even my husband has a hard time with it. I probably will just spend the extra money next time and get something of better quality.
Date published: 2016-06-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Recommed Kinda heavy. Very compact. Baby has lots of leg room.
Date published: 2016-07-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Awesome if you drive an SUV or Minivan Bought this car seat to keep in our spare car (2015 Corolla) that we use when we have our grandson. The only bad thing about this car seat is the amount of room that it takes up, even with the seats all the way to the front, in order to put the car seat into the position that it needs to be for infants we need to have the seats pushed all the way to the front of the car and we definitely can not drive the car with the seat pushed all the way to the steering wheel, and forget going anywhere if you have to have two people and the car seat in the back seat, not going to happen. Other than that, it is very easy to get him in and out of the seat, and easy to keep clean. Would definitely recommend it ONLY if drive a minivan or SUV of something bigger than a corolla.
Date published: 2016-06-13
- Get the car seat that's built to grow. From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer car pools, the 3-in-1 Grow and Go Car Seat will give your child a safer and more comfortable ride. Featuring extended use at each stage, this convertible car seat is designed to last through all your firsts with your child. For newborns to growing toddlers, the Grow and Go can be used in the rear-facing position from 5-40 pounds. It includes two comfortable grow-with-baby pillows to give your new travel companion a snug fit, and they easily remove as your baby outgrows them. In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go keeps your child protected in a harness up to 65 pounds. In both rear-facing and forward-facing mode, harness holders keep the harness in an open position. This makes it easier for you to get your child in and out of the car seat. No more fishing for the harness and clips from behind your child - they're right there when you need them. The Quick Fit Harness offers additional convenience in both of these stages by letting you adjust the height of both the headrest and harness in one easy step, making it simple to give your growing child the best fit. When your child is ready to use the vehicle seat belts, remove the harness to use the Grow and Go 3-in1 Car Seat in belt-positioning booster mode: up to 100 pounds. The headrest still adjusts easily, letting you get the best fit for your child. As your tiny baby grows into a big kid, messes are bound to happen, but the Grow and Go car seat pad makes cleanup easy. Machine washable and dryer safe, it is also designed to come off the seat easily, with no need to remove the harness. The Grow and Go is designed to provide more comfort to parents too. It takes up less room when placed rear-facing, giving up to 7 inches more leg room for parents in the front seat.
- Safety 1st
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.