American Educational Microslide Mineral & Crystal System Lesson Plan 30Pks
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Photomicrograph mineral and crystal system lesson plan set for geological study
- Set of 30 lesson plans for hands-on learning
- Photomicrograph slide displaying eight related 35mm images for detailed examination
- Teacher's guide with reproducible student worksheets for instructional use
- Lesson plans printed on heavy card stock for durability, with pocket for storing slide
- The American Educational T-303-30B photomicrograph mineral and crystal system lesson plan set is used for geological study, and has 30 lesson plans for hands-on learning. Each lesson plan has a photomicrograph slide that displays eight related 35mm images photographed through a microscope for detailed examination, and includes arrows and call outs for identifying pertinent features. The following magnified minerals are depicted on the slide: cubic-halite (10X), hexagonal-vanadinite (10X) or quartz (15X), rhombohedral-calcite on caldite (25X), tetragonal-chalcopyrite (15X), monoclinic-muscovite (5X), othorhombic-arsenopyrite (15X)/aurichalcite (15X), triclinic-inesite (35X), and twin diamond (20X). The T-303-30B has a teacher?s guide and reproducible student worksheets for instructional use. The lesson plan is printed on heavy card stock for durability, and has a pocket for storing the slide, which is mounted in a clear, plastic holder for protection. The set is suitable for all grades
- American Educational
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.