American Educational Microslide Mollusks Lesson Plan Set 10 Pks
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Mollusks lesson plan set for zoological study
- Photomicrograph slide displaying eight related 35mm images for detailed examination
- Printed on heavy card stock for durability, with pocket for storing slide
- Sets of 1, 10, 15, and 30 lesson plans for hands-on learning
- Reproducible student worksheets for instructional use (boxed sets only)
- The American Educational T-263 photomicrograph Mollusks lesson plan set is used for zoological study. The lesson plan has a photomicrograph slide that displays eight related 35mm images photographed through a microscope for detailed examination, and includes arrows and call outs for identifying pertinent features. The following magnified specimens are depicted on the slide: mussels-bivalves, scallops-bivalves, oysters-bivalves, queen conch-gastropod, helmet shell-gastropod, cowry-gastropod, octopus-cephalopod, and squid-cephalopod. The lesson plan is printed on heavy card stock for durability, and has a pocket for storing the slide, which is mounted in a clear, plastic holder for protection. The set has multiple pack size options for hands-on learning, including single lesson plans and boxed sets of 10, 15, and 30 lesson plans. The boxed sets also contain reproducible student worksheets for instructional use. The set is suitable for all grades and ages 5 to 18.
- American Educational
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.