12"x24" Sierra 12oz Triple Primed Heavy Cotton Canvas (41932)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Heavy weight 100% cotton, 11.5 oz raw weight, 14.6 oz finished weight
- Sized and triple primed with archival quality acrylic gesso, offering more body
- Canvas is strong and tough and has a medium paint-gripping surface texture
- Canvas Depth: 7/8"
- Canvas relief: 5/16" (Space between canvas and Bar)
- Solid Pine or Fir Stretcher Bars from the sustainable forests of Oregon and California
- No finger joints, which tend to bend or break under pressure
- Precision Machined keyable tongue-and-groove corners allow you to increase the canvas tension
- Brace Included
- Bars are slotted in the center to accept cross brace
- Patent Pending Keyable Braces allow the frame to be tensioned in the middle of the canvas, where it's needed the most
- Both corner keys and brace keys are pre-installed
- Stretched using our MuseumWrap method
- Drum-tight stretch, balanced tension across the surface
- Up to 50% tighter than other methods
- Folded corners are a sign that the canvas is uncut and perfectly intact, allowing the canvas to be removed from the frame and re-stretched
- Masterpiece Artist Canvas
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.