12"x24" Sierra 12oz Triple Primed Heavy Cotton Canvas (41932)
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Heavy weight 100% cotton, 11.5 oz raw weight, 14.6 oz finished weight
- Sized and triple primed with archival quality acrylic gesso, offering more body
- Canvas is strong and tough and has a medium paint-gripping surface texture
- Canvas Depth: 7/8"
- Canvas relief: 5/16" (Space between canvas and Bar)
- Solid Pine or Fir Stretcher Bars from the sustainable forests of Oregon and California
- No finger joints, which tend to bend or break under pressure
- Precision Machined keyable tongue-and-groove corners allow you to increase the canvas tension
- Brace Included
- Bars are slotted in the center to accept cross brace
- Patent Pending Keyable Braces allow the frame to be tensioned in the middle of the canvas, where it's needed the most
- Both corner keys and brace keys are pre-installed
- Stretched using our MuseumWrap method
- Drum-tight stretch, balanced tension across the surface
- Up to 50% tighter than other methods
- Folded corners are a sign that the canvas is uncut and perfectly intact, allowing the canvas to be removed from the frame and re-stretched
- Masterpiece Artist Canvas
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.