Apoxie Clay 3 Lb. - Native
A true treasure hunter from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Superior modeling, impressions, and detail finishing. Use this product if you are sensitive to solvent based epoxies.
- User friendly clay. Non-flammable, non-hazardous. No solvents or fumes. Complies with ASTM D.4236.
- Plasticity and handling features make this clay very user friendly.
- Strongly adheres to almost any clean surface . . . including ceramic, fiberglass, foam, glass, metal, plastics, resin, stone, wood, and more.
- Working time is about 2-3 hours. Cures to a hard, waterproof finish in 24 hours.
- Color: Native
- Apoxie Clay is used around the world by professional sculptors, wood carvers, restorers, miniaturists, hobbyists, and crafters. It is used in museums, wildlife art studios, and other professional art studios. Apoxie Clay is a self-hardening synthetic clay that combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with those of epoxies.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.