Avery Dennison 108'x0.75"x39.4 mils Double Sided Acrylic Foam Tape - Clear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Clear double sided acrylic foam tape.
- Strong, high performance adhesive.
- High conformability for bonding curved or irregular surfaces.
- Excellent resistance against water, UV, heat and other environmental factors.
- Versatile for use in many different applications.
- Mounting picture frames, mirrors and other wall decor without nails or screws.
- Securing frames to mirrors
- Avery Dennison AFB 66C tape is a clear double sided acrylic foam tape used to bond metal, glass and other high surface energy materials together. This durable, highly conformable foam adhesive tape offers strong adhesion, resistance to weather, UV, heat and other environmental factors. Provides a strong bond on irregular or curved surfaces.
- Color: Clear
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 194 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Manufacturer Series Number: AFB 66
- Number of Items: 1
- Overall Length: 108 feet
- Overall Width: 0.75 inches
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Thickness: 0.03937 inches
- Avery Dennison
- Acrylic Foam Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.