Bulk Buy: DMC Tapestry & Embroidery Wool 8.8 Yards 486-7348 (Pack) 10
A true treasure hunter from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This tapestry and embroidery wool offers an even finish and beautiful results made from 100-percent pure virgin wool. Endorsed by the wool mark. The wool is combed and twilled which gives it an even finish. 4 Inseparable twisted strands. Canvases are difficult to clean, remove dust regularly from the tapestry with a vacuum cleaner. Dry clean only, ironing on low heat possible. Do not wash, do not use chlorine and do not tumble dry. The DMC tapestry wool is especially designed for decorative needlepoint on cushions, chair seats, wall hangings, pictures, etc. It is preferable to stretch the canvas over a tapestry frame to keep its original shape and ensure even stitches. For areas of the same color, particularly backgrounds, it is recommended to use skeins from the same dye-lot shown on the label. Measures 8.8-yard size and available in very dark forest green color.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.