Elk-Foot of the Taos Tribe Eanger Irving Couse Counted Cross Stitch Chart
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Premium counted cross stitch chart (floss and fabric not included)
- 191 x 394 stitches; about 10" x 21" (on 18-count fabric-recommended)
- 91 colors (charted for DMC floss); uses solid and blended floss colors
- Black and white chart printed on heavy bright white paper, coil bound to lie flat
- Picture shows stitched results, not original art; Whole cross stitch only; no backstitching
- A counted cross stitch pattern of a Native American man in braids, a red blanket and beaded deerskin boots. This pattern is solidly stitched. Any color fabric may be used.
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.