Filabot 1.75mm Dia ABS Plastic 3D Printing Filament - Natural White- 1lbs
No reviews found
- Spool of ABS plastic filament
- Diameter of 1.75 mm, with a tolerance of + or - 0.3 mm
- For use with 3D printers (sold separately)
- Print temperature range from 220 to 240 degrees C
- The Filabot ABS filament is a spool of ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) plastic formed as a continuous, 1.75 mm diameter filament with a diameter tolerance of + or - 0.3 mm. The filament, made of recycled plastic pellets, is used to fill the material reservoir of a 3D printer (sold separately) and has a print temperature range from 220 to 240 degrees C. It is rolled on a spool for mounting onto a 3D printer's spool holder (sold separately). ABS plastic has good impact resistance, chemical resistance and heat stability.
- Material Type: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Color: Natural White
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Outside Diameter Tolerance: +/-0.3 mm
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.