Grumbacher Degas Oil and Acrylic Brushes - Round - Size: 10
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Great for fine detail, washes, fills, and depending on the pressure used, thin or thick lines
- Brush features a round ferrule with a round or pointed brush tip
- Constructed with a long handle, finest bristles with natural flagged tips and interlocked construction
- Made from seven different mixed synthetic filaments; rustproof nickel-plated brass ferrule
- Professional-grade brush
- The Size 10 Degas Round brush is made from seven different mixed synthetic filaments. This brush is stiff enough to push heavy-body acrylics and oil, yet supple enough for the most delicate glazes. The Degas Round brush is constructed with a long handle, finest bristles with natural flagged tips and interlocked construction. The rustproof nickel-plated brass ferrule is seamless and securely fastened into woodgrain stained handles. Rounds have a round ferrule. The tip is round and slightly pointed, designed for creating very controlled brush strokes and details. Since 1905, Grumbacher has been a brand trusted by students, professors, art conservationists, and professional artists throughout the United States.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.